What you'll learn in this session
Including Raw Image File!
- How we dealt with a challenging direct sunlit scene easily
- Worked out the pose and positioning so that everyone fell on the same focal plane (I also cover a bonus point on avoiding double chins!)
- How our choice of lens impacted the focal plane of the overall composition
- We’ll be analyzing the image for the object, color, and luminance distractions and removing them as we go through the editing process
- Learn how to use frequency separation for Luminance corrections as well as skin editing
- The Magic process of Dodge and Burn