Smile and the world smiles back! Join me in this afternoon portrait in awesome light!
What you'll learn in this session
- Understand the light and how I achieved this lovely multi-directional light pattern (Drone view of the location)
- How I stabilized the 200mm f2 manual for this shot while being active. Camera settings used and why
- I’ll dive into a bit of child phycology to achieve the connection and create those smiles! You’ll now understand why I get down low when shooting children!
- Understand the framing of the image and what to avoid when shooting in a forest
- Working with a SOOC (Straight out of camera) jpeg file
- The full edit process using only Photoshop
You're viewing: Afternoon Smiles
Add to cart
You cannot print contents of this website.