What you'll learn in this session
Raw file + actions included
- In this tutorial, we’ll be diving into my archives and looking at a shoot that goes back to 2017
- You’ll get to understand my camera settings and lens used and I’ll be self-criticizing the approach to the shoot in terms of settings and composition
- I’ll be discussing the mindset of the colors and composition which will unlock a new creative vision for you to use in future shoots
- You’ll see how I scan over the image looking for those micro “Distractions” and colors deviations and how to correct them
- Each step of the process from Lightroom into Photoshop is covered in detail
- Learn how I overcome some of the little compositional issues + much more!