Amy in Wonderland II
Join me for this portrait of Amy and the Time Rabbit in this Alice in Wonderland-inspired shoot in our back garden!
Min. Req: Photoshop CC 2015 + Lightroom CC 2015
This tutorial is also part of the monthly and yearly membership in which you get INSTANT access to all of my Premium tutorials LEARN HOW HERE!
What you'll learn in this session
Raw File + Actions Included
- I give you deep insight into the lighting patterns I shot in and how I controlled the direction of that light
- I cover the essential fundamentals of the settings I use and how I carry forward that formula across all of my lenses so that I create a consistent workflow on location!
- Understand the key to starting with the correct white balance in the different lighting scenarios and how we correct exposure before applying changes to the White Balance afterward
- What I aim to achieve when framing up my subjects (Many forget to pay attention to their backgrounds especially when it comes to illumination values!)
- Building up a workflow in the post-process steps that will help you build a consistent workflow so that you can reproduce good results time and again
- I demonstrate a number of tools I use that cover the removal of unwanted objects and how I shift colors to how I visually want them to be!
- Then I teach my “Secret Sauce” to the smooth glowing finish!