An Amy Autumn Portrait 2021
Let’s get in close with an awesome head and shoulders portrait of Amy in the autumn leaves!
Min. Req: Photoshop CC 2015 + Lightroom CC 2015
Want INSTANT access to all of my Premium tutorials including this tutorial from as little as $19 / month? LEARN HOW HERE!
What you'll learn in this session
RAW FILE + ACTIONS INCLUDED
- I’ll be taking you to the exact location to explore the light and get a grasp on how I get those catchlights in the eyes and more
- We’ll be seeing how one finds that bi-directional light that will create natural rims of light around the subject
- See how I use my “Hand Trick” to gauge the light
- Learn about my lens and camera settings choice and which other alternatives there are!
- We’ll cover the base corrections in LR and learn about a little sharpening trick that minimizes chances of additional noise as is with other regular sharpening methods
- Identify distractions and fix them in PS
- Learn to use FS to make skin tone corrections + many other fixes!