Join me in this awesome shoot where I capture the Portrait of a boy and his bike in beautiful natural light!
Min. Req: Photoshop CC 2015 + Lightroom CC 2015
This tutorial is also part of the monthly and yearly membership in which you get INSTANT access to all of my Premium tutorials LEARN HOW HERE!
What you'll learn in this session
Includes actions + Raw File
- We’ll be exploring the location from a drone point of view so you can understand the light patterns! It’s never been easier!
- See where the catchlights in eyes come from in easy steps without needing strobes or reflectors!
- Get an exclusive through the viewfinder view to see the action “Live”
- I’ll be covering settings, gear used, and alternative lenses that work really well in this location
- Understand how you can accentuate the DOF by increasing the distance of the background away from your subject as well as your distance to the subject
- Get insight into my creative intent and why I chose the specific editing process for this image
- Understand color selections
- Fixing skin tonalities with frequency separation
- My special dodge and burn process and how to visualize luminance ranges
Understand the scene through Viewfinder and Drone views :
Master color changes with advanced color selections