What you'll learn in this session
Raw File + Actions Included
Our lavender field shoot
- How I found awesome light in this particular scene during the morning! See some BTS (A change from shooting 2-3 hours before sundown right?)
- Learn what settings I used and understand some simple tricks to simplify the manual exposure experience
- Get a grip on the new way Adobe has implemented the new Masking options in lightroom and camera raw (I prefer it to the old way!)
- We’ll use masking tricks to change the colors and luminance of precise areas of our image in Lightroom
- I’ll then take the image into Photoshop to create that magic signature look and feel!