What you'll learn in this session
RAW IMAGE FILE INCLUDED!
- I’ll explain the shoot by going through a number of images (It was originally a maternity session)
- Cover my color theory and why it was key in this session!
- Creating a comfortable shooting environment for the little as she was shy
- Making use of longer focal lengths to isolate certain portions of the scene
- I’ll show you this scene from my drone perspective and we’ll fly around the scene to give you a truly unique view of the shooting location
- You’ll understand the lighting in this scene in complete detail (Via the drone view) so you know how we found those beautiful patterns and distinct catchlights
- We’ll cover the gear used and settings that pertained to the light in the scene and I’ll discuss how different lenses will offer similar results!
- We start the edit in LR to tweak the white balance and I’ll show you key sliders that will help you improve skin tones
- We then cover the entire edit process in Photoshop and learn how to create dimension and a color palette that compliments the subject and scene!
There’s a number of gems of information in this session that will help you unlock your potential!