What you'll learn in this session
- An overview of the location and clear representation of the lighting conditions on that day
- Absolute principals of how I set up my camera
- How I took multiple frames of the pumpkin and put them back together in Photoshop in a super-easy composite using align layers!
- Simplifying color and making complex color selections using the HSL adjustments in Photoshop
- Awesome editing tricks: creating dimension with dodge and burn– including how to know where to paint on light and dark, hair retouching, frequency separation and creating a magical glow in the image