My Poppy II
Join me in this tutorial and learn how we maximized the awesome light patterns out in an open poppy field on a super windy day!
Min. Req: Photoshop CC 2015 + Lightroom CC 2015
This tutorial is also part of the monthly and yearly membership in which you get INSTANT access to all of my Premium tutorials LEARN HOW HERE!
What you'll learn in this session
Includes Raw File + Actions
- Learn how I harnessed the best possible light patterns from this open field in the middle of summer
- Understand how we have control over the direction of light in this scene and how it’s able to sculpt the features of our subjects
- We’ll be looking at a range of images from the shoot so you can get an idea of how I transitioned from one pose to another and how I used different compositions for different feels and changes in Depth of Field
- You’ll get a clear understanding of color choices in clothing and styling to create the final image
- The settings and gear used are also explained and some of the challenges we had with the lens used
- Learn the formula I use in my post process of this image and how I tame yellows, work the hues of greens, correct skin tones and a lot more