Fundamental of Skin Tones
Let’s solve skin tone issues together in this tutorial!
What you'll learn in this session
In this fundamentals tutorial, I will cover how I aim to shoot for and correct skin tones
- the 2 biggest foundations on which good skin tones are based
- Understand my use of Kelvin temperature in achieving a good baseline of skin tonality
- Understand the external influences that can cause color casts on subjects skin and how I fix those issues in PS
- Working with actual skin tones that have different color variations and how I balance those variations
- We’ll look at AWB vs Custom balance 🙂
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.