What you'll learn in this session
Jpeg Image + Actions included
- Learn how to change harsh afternoon light into amazing soft light easily without flashes or reflectors!
- Understand the challenges of shooting in bright light and what to look out for
- Get insight into the camera gear used and the settings for that scene
- I’ll go through a mini-review of using the manual Samyang 135mm f2 lens end manual focus experiences
- Understanding the effects of changing the subject’s position relative to the umbrella to create different light
- Grasp post-processing techniques used to minimize color casts
- Learn how I use Photoshops “Super Resolution” to double the resolution of my image!
- Using Camera raw’s new masking solutions to edit specific parts of the image
- Using Photoshops new subject selection masking tools
- learn steps to correct skin tones and more!
Using a shoot-through umbrella to create amazing soft light