Portrait Of A Girl
Limited offer Sale!
Join us for the beautiful head-shot in our magical natural light forest!
Post Process / Photography Video Tutorial
To watch this and all other workshops, sign up for the Monthly or Yearly Membership HERE
What you'll learn in this session
NEW! INCLUDES RAW IMAGE FILE!
- How we achieved the soft, beautiful natural light patterns without external strobes or even reflectors
- We give you a unique through the viewfinder and drone footage views so you can understand how we found the catchlights in the eyes and how we calculated the direction and quality of light
- How that natural light pattern illuminated the eyes so we’d reduce time spent in post correcting eyes!
- Understand the relationship between the ambiance of the background and the subject and how you can change the subject’s position to create different end results E.g More pop of the subject from the background vs more balanced ambiance between the subject and background
- Learn how to implement kelvin white balance and how moving the subject into shadows alters your white balance. This is a fundamental of getting the right skin tones before post-processing
- Even out unbalanced skin tones in Photoshop using Hue and Saturation slider as well as different ways to use frequency separation
- How we altered the tones of the final image and added some magic glow for that extra special finish!