In this awesome Spring special, we’ll have a look at one of many of the images taken from the session. Each week we’ll look at a different image from the shoot and take you through the post process.
What you'll learn in this session
- A clear idea of what I aimed for in terms of location, wardrobe, and lighting the fundamental areas I look at in my shoots!
- Basic Lightroom commands and adjustments
- Adding and changing colors selectively
- How to paint an auto mask around a subject to make isolated adjustments without affecting the main subject
- Bonus: we’ll look at the awesome power of the Niksoft Collection in adding beautiful contrast color and contrast corrections