Start learning to be more than just a photographer, but a master of light, color and artistic vision! I take you through the entire process, from “live” on the location where you can experience the scene through my viewfinder, then back to the studio to edit what I’ve captured!
Minimum requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS6 – Adobe Photoshop cc 2018. Adobe Lightroom 5 – Adobe Lightroom
Post Process / Photography Video Tutorial
What you'll learn in this session
I’ll be covering the entire post-process of 3 images and I’ll show you to sync the edits so you achieve consistent colors between Lightroom and Photoshop. You’ll understand the different approaches to each image edit and the different challenges of each one. Find a new love of greenery, just by thinking a little more creatively!
- How I came up with the vision and idea behind this shoot, along with the overall mood and posing
- How I found the light! I’ll be showing exactly where the light is coming from and why the images don’t have a severe green cast
- How I dealt with the challenges of this shoot in order to create a stunning set of images
- I take you through 3 lenses “live” on location so you can see the varied results from just this one scene
- The exact camera settings I used, as seen through my viewfinder!
- How to edit the greenery so it looks natural, not neon!
- Awesome editing tricks: removing traces of color casts, giving hair more volume, and using multiple methods to create the overall dreamy feel of the image
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.