In the business, they say ‘never work with kids or animals’ but I find both so awesome to photograph – perhaps it’s the child in me! Find out how I captured the spirit of this little guy and learn valuable tips and tricks to make you a better artist and photographer.
Minimum requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS6 – Adobe Photoshop cc 2018. Adobe Lightroom 5 – Adobe Lightroom
What you'll learn in this session
- How I read the light in the scene, the camera settings I used and the light patterns I aimed for
- Wardrobe and co-ordination of colors
- Removing unbalanced object distractions
- Tone grading and balancing colors in the image to simplify the color palette and strengthen the overall composition, plus how to use dodge and burn to create dimension
- Advanced color selection and fine-tuning the ‘Autumn shift’ action
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.