Autumn Mother and Son
Join us in this Autumn Family shoot with some really hyperactive kiddies!
This session is packed with a ton of detail so buckle up and be ready to learn!
To watch this and all other workshops, sign up for the Monthly or Yearly Membership HERE
Post Process / Photography Video Tutorial
What you'll learn in this session
New With Raw Image file!
- How I set up to keep active children entertained during this family shoot
- Understanding of the color theory and how we planned the colors (Also pointers on how we could have improved)
- A complete and detailed overview of how we were able to achieve the soft, directional natural light pattern at this location.
- What it took to get the right results at a camera level!
- How easy it can be to shoot in locations with lots of buildings and how we can take advantage of these natural “light blockers”
- How I approached shooting mother and son together and show you that we only had milliseconds to get the shot and move on! Through the viewfinder footage showing camera settings
- Choosing the right image from the proofs based on micro-expressions and body positions
- Effectively change colors so we play with complementary colors in the final edit
- Full edit in LR and PS!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.