Let’s go live on location in a lavender field to create magical portraits of Amy!
What you'll learn in this session
- Join us on this lavender shoot live on location in very challenging light condition (Stormy weather)
- While on location I’ll be showing you how I still found lovely directional light patterns that were enough to illuminate Amy
- While shooting you’ll see straight out of camera results and learn how I quickly adapted to the rapidly fading light
- You’ll learn how I interact with Amy to tweak poses and create an awesome connection!
- Get to see the awesome results from an inexpensive 105mm 1.4 sigma art (My baby 200 f2)
- Learn how we brought together the colors in the image and a little about the styling!
- We’ll head to the studio after the shoot to review the results and begin the entire post-process of my favorite image in Lightroom and PS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.