Join me in the studio for this beautiful Maternity shoot using a single strobe!
To watch this and all other workshops, sign up for the Monthly or Yearly Membership HERE
What you'll learn in this session
- How I set up strobes in the studio (Single and dual) The modifiers used and detailed info on placement
- To achieve the soft lighting patterns with a single strobe
- Camera set up and why I used the particular settings in this image
- Using a long lens in order to compress my background to avoid introducing the edges of my backdrop
- Selecting luminance ranges in Lightroom to correct certain parts of the image
- Making a new advanced color selection without using the HUE / SAT adjustment layer!
- How to effectively change the color of the dress and background by using a simple color filter
- Using PS’s new object selection tool
- Remove banding from graduated colors in PS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.