Maternal Mother and child
Join our mother to be and her daughter in this little maternal moment
What you'll learn in this session
- A summary of the natural light patterns looked for and how I positioned the subjects in order to accentuate the rim light
- What I was looking for in the posing and how we adjust the one size fits all maternity gowns
- The challenges we encountered by shooting 1 hour before sundown rather than shooting for the 2-3 hours before sunset slot!
- Advanced color selection in LR in order to control the distracting warm colors in the background
- Further grading of color in the background in PS to make a more precise selection of color ranges
- How to equalize colors by using the color blend mode
- Using frequency separation to correct tonalities, fabric creases and more!
- I created the dress for the little girl and how we matched the colors and “massage” the shape of the dress into place to match what she was wearing
- Dodge and burn
- Using the liquify tool to reshape subjects
We cover a number of tips and tricks in this editing and photography workshop. Some being totally experimental and on the fly!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.