Tale Of Winter Love II
My official 2020 Winter shoot of Amy and Eva!
Post Process / Photography Video Tutorial
What you'll learn in this session
- Exclusive through the viewfinder recording of the scene
- How we kept both subjects in focus even a f1.8
- How we dealt with the rapidly changing light as we saw some more snowfall and dark clouds during the shoot
- The story behind the styling for the shoot and how we color-coordinated the subjects
- How to edit the luminance & detail of the snow in Lightroom without affecting other parts of the image using luminance masking
- Simplifying certain color ranges in the image via Lightroom and Photoshop
- Make use of the Liquify tool to reshape parts of the image
- Using the patch tool and spot healing brush for different content-aware results
- Advanced color selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.