Riding Afternoon Light
Explore perfect afternoon light in this Equine Portrait Shoot with Amy
Min. Req: Photoshop CC 2015 + Lightroom CC 2015
This tutorial is also part of the monthly and yearly membership in which you get INSTANT access to all of my Premium tutorials LEARN HOW HERE!
What you'll learn in this session
Raw File and Actions included
- Learn about the mindset and influencing factors that spurred the ideas of the shoot and the styling! We’ve got so many inspirations!
- I’ll be showing you a number of images from the shoot and discussing each in the series so you can begin to build an idea of what I look for and how I change to different lenses for varying end results
- Learn how the different compositions can affect the DOF
- I’ll be showing you through the viewfinder as well as behind the scenes views so you can clearly understand the light patterns and how I achieved them in two different scenarios of the shoot
- You’ll understand the camera settings and different lenses used in the shoot
- Using the new masking tools in Lightroom to edit our background luminance and saturation independently
- We then head into Photoshop to identify and clear up distracting elements and colors with emphasis on the macro-details
- Using D&B to create shape and dimension
- Using the glow action for the final magic touch!