How I create sharp images ready to be uploaded to Facebook.
In this video, I describe the process I take step by step! It’s important to create sharp quality images on social media as this is a showcase of our work as “content” creators! We want our work to look awesome. I hear a lot of folks saying that Facebook degrades the quality of their photos. With the right resolutions and following the steps in the video, you’ll learn how to optimize your photos for Facebook.
If you are on a mobile device:
You can choose to always upload photos in HD from your account settings:
- Tap the Three Bars at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Media and Contacts, then tap Videos and Photos.
- Tap next to Upload HD.
Learn my entire post-process workflow: https://shootcreatecaptivate.com/product-category/post-process-tutorials/
BE SURE TO TUNE INTO OUR 2018 AND 2019 EDIT BUNDLES! THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON OFFER!
- I cover how I find natural light
- How the camera is setup
- My vision of color, styling, and composition
- The entire Post Process from start to finish