Join us in the golden afternoon impromptu shoot and discover an awesome complementary color palette!
Min. Req: Photoshop CC 2015 + Lightroom CC 2015
Want INSTANT access to all of my Premium tutorials including this tutorial from as little as $19 / month? LEARN HOW HERE!
What you'll learn in this session
RAW IMAGE FILE INCLUDED – NEW 4K VIDEO!
- Learn how we took advantage of some clouds during golden hour to create a beautiful palette of colors
- The Key fundamental elements that drive consistency in my images
- A “live view” of the location to understand the direction of light and how we achieved soft light patterns out in a field
- Understand the kelvin white balance used to get awesome tones
- Using gradients in Lightroom to control the luminosity of the sky (Creating complex selections easily to control light and dark)
- Making colors selections to correct skin and other elements in the image
- 2 Ways to lengthen Amy’s dress and the reshape elements in the image!
I share a number of editing and shooting gems throughout the session! Enjoy this golden afternoon shoot!
Chapter markers help you navigate to specific points in the tutorials so you can easily find what’s important to you!