My Skater Girl
Limited offer Sale!
For most of you that follow my work around the world, you’ll notice I shoot a lot of portraits in nature and largely have beautiful pastel earthy palettes. This time I decided to spice up the portfolio with some playful colors in this urban style portrait session with Amy!
Minimum requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS6 – Adobe Photoshop cc 2018. Adobe Lightroom 5 – Adobe Lightroom
Post Process / Photography Video Tutorial
What you'll learn in this session
- An explanation of the concept behind this the session to develop your creative thinking, plus tips on the pose I chose for this photo
- The secret to the light patterns in this image with a behind-the-scenes video and 3D street view
- Camera settings and why I chose them
- Using different perspectives to hide distractions, plus how to alter the perception of the depth of field
- A detailed explanation of colors in the image with the differences in mindset between shooting urban vs. natural environments, plus a creative look at how I grade colors using Photoshop
- Awesome editing tricks: frequency separation, color and hue changes, dodging and burning