My Winter Friend
Join Amy and the awesome Australian Shepherd in this very wintery image tutorial!
What you'll learn in this session
- Get behind the scenes views of the location and understand how we were able to create a lot of DOF with the 85mm 1.8 lens
- I’ll take you into the viewfinder so you get to experience the scene from my perspective
- How I worked with Amy and the dog and how I was getting their attention
- How I got both subjects in focus and how changing perspective can create an illusion of extra DOF
- How to bring back details selectively using some powerful selection tool in Lightroom
- Add sparkle into the eyes when light patterns are flat
- Removing unwanted distractions easily
- Creating depth and dimension
- Understand the color theory
- Using my new hair correction action
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.