Join us for this loving moment with these awesome brothers!
To watch this and all other workshops, sign up for the Monthly or Yearly Membership HERE
Minimum requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS6 – Adobe Photoshop cc 2018. Adobe Lightroom 5 – Adobe Lightroom
Post Process / Photography Video Tutorial
What you'll learn in this session
- I’ll be teaching an alternative light pattern to my normal open shade light patterns
- A drone view so you get to see exactly what the location looked like and how I set up to the shot in those light conditions
- I’ll dive into how I “broke the ice” with the boys and how I used a particular prompt to create this moment!
- Why I chose this location to shoot in and how it impacted the DOF. You’ll also be shown a comparison between lenses and why I shot with a long lens
- Keep the subjects sharp and both in focus
- I use a number of HSL passes on the image to color grade as well as remove color distractions
- I’ll cover frequency separation and color correction of the skin
- You’ll learn how I add my “magic sauce” to the image!